Thursday, September 17, 2009

CHAPTER I-Soul of Flames: Ifrit

Part I-Inheritance (I)
An old man lay on his bed. Beside the bed was a young boy the age of 16. The man's time was coming, and they both knew it. But, the old man knew what he had to do before he died, before it was too late. Mustering the last of his strength, the old man lifted his wrinkled hand and pointed to the painting of an Ifrit, a beast of flames, hanging on the wall.
"What is it?" asked the boy. The man gave no answer but continued pointing. He hadn't energy to waste on this. Curious, the boy went over to examine the painting. As he ran his fingers over the peeled paint, he noticed a tiny latch at the nostrils of the beast.
"Pull it," came a wizened voice from behind him. Without turning, he did as he was told. As soon as he did that, the sound of stone on stone was heard. The wall behind the painting opened up to reveal a dark room. The boy turned to the old man who gave a weak nod. With this, the boy hesitantly entered the secret room .
Part I-Inheritance (I)




No comments:

Post a Comment

This part rite here is fer the ppl tht hav any suggestions for my blog, comments, advice and wishlist. Tell me wht u wanna see, and i'll TRY to put it in

Followers